No escape…Thermal Temperature Detection.
Thermal imaging has evolved past just seeing in the dark, the uses of this technology vary but can be applied to protection, warning, asset management and health.
More and more industrial companies, public institutions , authorities and health organization’s use thermal imaging technology to protect their assets , personnel and provide proactive warning systems.
By using heat signatures and applying ranges based on the environment and the application MOBOTIX Thermal Solutions mitigate overheating , risk of fires, identify elevated temperatures and enable first line defense in complete darkness as well as during the day.
Mobotix M16 ThermalTwice As Secure - Even In Total Darkness.
True to the original: Weatherproof and robust, the latest successor to our successful M1 through M12 dual camera models features interchangeable sensor modules as well as the latest MOBOTIX system technology. The result is a product completely unrivaled in terms of performance, functionality and design. The Mobotix M16.
- High-end thermografic camera with thermal sensor of typically 50 mK and a temperature measuring range of -40 to +550°C/-40 to +1022°F
- Two cameras in one: Thermal sensor plus 6MP sensor module can be displayed simultaneously in the dual image.
- The thermal sensor is capable of detecting even in complete darkness and/or through smoke, smog, or a thin plastic screen (limited during thick fog).
- Thermal images for detection are an ideal addition to systems with standard image sensors (for identification).
- The combination with the MxActivitySensor in particular delivers extremely reliable video analysis results of person/vehicle movements, as it is now possible to block out disruptive factors such as regular movements of “cold” objects such as bushes, grass, water, clouds, waves, etc.
- Thermal technology coverage is largely independent of distance.
- Thermal sensor with three different focal lengths available (image angle of 17°, 25° and 45°).
Mobotix S16 Thermal FlexMountFlexible. Virtually Invisible Flush-Mount Dual-Lens Camera.
The S16 from MOBOTIX is a weatherproof system that stands out first and foremost for the extremely flexible installation options it offers. Two sensor modules are connected to the concealed camera housing via cables up to three meters long. This makes it possible to discreetly monitor two neighboring rooms with just a single camera.
- Weatherproof dual camera system for flexible mounting solutions
- Two separately connected thermographic modules or one thermographic and one sensor module
- Integrated DVR functionality: Slot for MicroSD card
- Functional expansion via MiniUSB and MxBus connector
- S14 sensor modules cannot be used with S15 models (and vice versa)